Big Sky Land Management prides itself on being an excavation and forestry company that provides excellent customer service and strives to complete projects on time and in budget. As most jobs last more than two years, it is a difficult task and all comes down to the boots on the ground. By offering good pay and strong benefits we are looking for a career-oriented person to join our team.
The CDL Truck Driver is able to safely and efficiently drive a dump truck and mobilize equipment. Applicants need to have a current Montana CDL driver’s license. Daily routine is hauling gravel from Belgrade/ Gallatin Gateway to Big Sky, transporting excess material around jobsites and transporting equipment. Work is year-round, Monday-Friday with over-time.
- Class A CDL Commercial Driver’s License.
- 1+ years driving trucks.
- Past gravel delivery experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of construction site safety, truck maintenance, and road safety regulations.
- Safe and clean driving record.
- Strong work ethic.
- Physical ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Be reliable, on time and flexible.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Travel Per Diem
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- 401K Matching
- Group Life Insurance
- Over-time Pay
- Monthly Training
- Gym Membership
- Yearly bonus based on job performance.
- Opportunities for continuing education
- Regular company BBQs and social activities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 – $35.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 10-12 Hour Shifts
Trucking route: Local, Short haul
- What’s your favorite part of being a truck driver?
- Why would you like to work for our company?
- How would you describe your driving record?
- Are you familiar with basic truck maintenance?
- Are you local or have you researched relocating to Bozeman/Big Sky Montana?